Hi barcelona group for learn

No. I was referring to the seam allowance points in the drop down box, and using the keyboard arrows to move the selection up or down. The same issue could apply to the list of path nodes (points or curves) though… where for some reason on Macs mouse click positions in list don’t seem to register - so you can’t select an item. The arrow buttons in your pic are to move a selected node up or down in the list to change the clockwise order of nodes in a seam path. Mostly used when you insert nodes to a path, where they initially appear at the end of the list, but you need to move them to the proper order. Normally you can just drag and drop a node in the list to another position. Again, there may issues with this on some macs.

What I was referring to in my original question is, are you having a problem selecting node points in this drop down? If so, you can use the keyboard up / dn arrows and the enter key instead of a mouse click on a list item.

1 Like

it must be the problem that you tell me that the system has with the mac, it’s sad it seemed like a simple piece to start learning about the program, thanks for your time @Douglas

1 Like

Hello again @Roxana21ortiz

I see, from your image, that you have selected very few points (nodes) between the curves and this is why the points are not available:

I have made it a habit to select a point and then the curve and then the next point when creating a pattern. However, all is not lost and I get the opportunity to show you how to add points (that have been missed) later.

In Draft click on the Add Nodes tool, then click on the point that you wish to add, select the pattern part that you wish to add it to & then OK:

You can do this to all the nodes that you wish to add and then switch to the Piece mode. Right-click on the pattern piece and select Options. You will find the added nodes listed at the end but they are crossed out.

Right-click on the excluded node and click on the Excluded to remove the checkmark:

Then you can either use the arrows at the bottom or your keyboard arrow keys to move the node to its correct place in the pattern:

After that, you can go to the Seam Allowances tab and change the properties. That node will now be available:

1 Like

Hola yo aun no he entendido quieres quitar los nodos? Los nodos son lo que aqui conocemos por piquetes? Si quieres ver los puntos que tienes de tu patron creo ( ¿te refieres a eso?) has de marcar el ojo que hay en la barra de herramientas.

1 Like

hola @Malicat, no son los nodos lo que quiero eliminar, quiero es modificar los cms de costura en la sisa y el cuello, aun sigo peleando con eso jejejejejej se que lo lograre :sweat_smile:

1 Like