Help meauserement intersection

hello!! Yesterday I got Seamly2D, I´ve never used it, I usually made my patterns with Illustrator but it is very complicated at the moment of transformations. I dont speak English, just a little so almost tutorial on Youtube are in English…so sorry my frustation :frowning: I would like to know how can I mesure this ? I need to create a point on this intersection but I dont kow how to make it. thank you very much.

1 Like

Hello, I am also new using the software, I will leave you images of the way I would do it, if you want to transfer the measurement of the line c7-b to the line ct-Tf you can use the option of perpendicular point along a line , it would look like in the second image that I leave you, if you want to make a point of intersection between the line c7-Tf and line B you can use the option point of intersection of line and axis (third image), I hope I have helped you, sure there is another way to do it, but they are the ones I know so far I don’t speak English either, my language is Spanish. regards

2 Likes

to see the complete images click on each one of them!

1 Like

hola!! ahora mismo estaba viendo tu video de la camisita de niño, voy despacio pq mientras avanza tu video lo aplico a mi base de vestido. leere tu consejo gracias!

1 Like

graciasssss image

1 Like

Here is another way to do this:

This tool will place a point at any intersection of 2 lines even if there are no lines drawn:

A small tip… If you are uncertain what to do next when using a tool, look in the bottom left corner, there is normally a small instruction to help you to use the tool that you have chosen:

1 Like

thank you very much!! I gonna use it too!

1 Like