Hello Roman!

Hello Roman,

I stumbled on your software and I am very intrigued to give it a shot. I read your blog post about how and why you decided to write the code. Before I start learning to software I just wanted to reach out and make sure the software has a future and will continue to grow/support? I would be more than happy to give you our feedback if you would like?

We are a professional pleating and sewing contractor in the garment center in NYC. If you want to see our work you can see it on our instagram feed:

www.instagram.com/internationalpleating

I wish you the best of luck with the software.

Regards,

George

///////////////////////////////////////////
International Pleating 327 W. 36th St. #400 New York, NY 10018

t.646-580-9766 c.917-747-6530

Hi George,

Before I start learning to software I just wanted to reach out and make

sure the software has a future and will continue to grow/support?

Very good question. :slight_smile: My answer is yes. We will continue developing. Risks the same as usual. Right now we in feature freeze. And all almost done, but i made mistake in one tool and want fix it, then i will made next chapter of tutorial and video. And next step is release 0.2.8. I just need more feedback for work.

I would be more than happy to give you our feedback if you would like?

Your feedback more than desired. For this we use an open form of development.

RomanOn Friday, December 5, 2014 9:11:01 PM UTC+2, susan.spencer wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: George Kalajian internationalpleating@gmail.com Date: Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 7:41 PM Subject: Hello Roman! To: contact@valentina-project.org

Hello Roman,

I stumbled on your software and I am very intrigued to give it a shot. I read your blog post about how and why you decided to write the code.
Before I start learning to software I just wanted to reach out and make sure the software has a future and will continue to grow/support? I would be more than happy to give you our feedback if you would like?

We are a professional pleating and sewing contractor in the garment center in NYC. If you want to see our work you can see it on our instagram feed:

www.instagram.com/internationalpleating

I wish you the best of luck with the software.

Regards,

George

///////////////////////////////////////////
International Pleating 327 W. 36th St. #400 New York, NY 10018 www.internationalpleating.com t.646-580-9766 c.917-747-6530