Errors in global replacement of "tape" with "seamlyme"

In the process of creating a new pant pattern, I have discovered several instances of text like the following in the Description field for known measurements in SeamlyMe. I am sure that the text was meant to read “Put tape across…” instead of “Put seamlyme across gap between buttocks at Hip Level. Measure from Waist Front down between legs and up to Waist Back.” This can be fixed in the source file vtranslatemeasurements.cpp. Currently the error applies to all languages, as it is in the English text that is sent through the translation process.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Here is a list of the 7 instances, from the source file.

• Line 919: “Curve stiff paper around front of abdomen, seamlyme at sides. Measure from Hip sid to Hip Side over”

• Line 968 “From Neck Front, over seamlyme between Breastpoints, down to Waist Front.”

• Line 1016 “From highbust Front to Waist Front. Use seamlyme to bridge gap between BustPoints…”

• Line 1024 “From Neck Front down to Bust Front. Requires seamlyme to cover gap between Bustpoints.”

• Line 1195 “From Waist Back down to Hip Back. Requires seamlyme to cover the gap between buttocks.”

• Line 1848 “Put seamlyme across gap between buttocks at Hip level. Measure from Waist.”

• Line 1849 “Put seamlyme across gap between buttocks at Hip level. Measure from Waist.”

2 Likes

I created issue 166 on github to document this

2 Likes