Dropdown menu issue

Hello Forum,

I seem to have issues selecting stuff on dropdown menus in Seamly (v. 0.6.0.1, built on Feb '22, OS Big Sur). I had this happen in the previous version as well. Happens kind of randomly and on any dropdown menu (within functions, size selection, curve parameters, … any). I sometimes have to restart, sometimes it lets me select after some 10 seconds, as if it just took too long to process or load, that’s why I thought it might just be a MacBook-related issue, but I’m not sure. Didn’t find this in the archive, so I’m hoping this is not just a silly thing on my end. Enjoy your weekends!

ALso, as of the the latest release it’s become impossible to reverse curves and curve sections in my pattern pieces.

1 Like

It’s apparently a Qt bug and context menus with some Mac builds.

My suggestion for now… use the up / dn arrows in the context menu and Enter to select menu items OR create the curves in the correct direction.

2 Likes

Thanks, the clockwise curves thing sort of works, but now Seamly keeps crashing right after node & curve selection and just before creating the new piece in “piece” mode. Oh dear…

1 Like

I’ll try digging out an older build for the moment.

1 Like