I need to know how you produced the file. I opened it with an xml editor and compared it against other properly formed files created by seamly2D and it appears that the file was damaged during an attempt to manually edit it with Notepad. We really can’t support all possible errors that could be introduced by such manual editing.
If I am mistaken and the file was formed in this way by the seamly2d program, it would be really helpful if you could help to reproduce the steps you used to create it.
That said, I fixed what appeared to me to be the issue with the file but I have no way to test it without the .vit file that you use with it. Here is the version I corrected.
The issue was that the xml statements that belong in the front of the file before the <draw…> statement were moved to the outside of that clause, after the < / draw >. Here is the corrected file. 6 - Leggings - patron base_v1-AA.val (49.6 KB)
If you want me to do anything else with it, I will need to have the .vit file that goes with it.