Crear Tizada

Buenas tardes. Quiero duplicar patrones para poder armar una tirada con el mismo talle y podés sacara cuenta de cuántos me entran en la tela. Existe esa opción?

1 Like

Hello & welcome, @Aylen294

No, that option doesn’t exist. I export the patterns as .svg and open them in Inkscape, also a free opensource program, and lay them out on a square that I create that’s the same size as my fabric.

1 Like

Muchas gracias. Voy a probar.

1 Like

Hola. En Inkscape las piezas las acomodas vos manualmente o hay alguna manera que lo haga automático? Porque ya estuve probando y me estoy volviendo loca xq pierdo mucho tiempo armando el rompecabezas y cada vez que quiero seleccionar una de las piezas me las agrupa a las demás solo.

1 Like

Hello, @Aylen294

You need to ‘Ungroup’ the image… Select the image - you will see that all the pieces have 9 arrows around it and a dotted line frame - right-click on the image and select Ungroup from the menu:

You will need to group all the bits for each pattern piece. Drag the mouse over all the piece to select it and then right-click and select Group from the menu:

Once you have done this, then you will be able to move the individual pieces where you would like them and arrange them as you wish.

2 Likes

Muchas gracias. No desagrupaba al principio. Ahí lo pude hacer. Gracias por tu ayuda. Saludos.

1 Like