Crear nuevo grupo

Hola se me ha ocurrido lo siguiente a ver que os parece, estuve probando como crear grupos para poder dejar solo ciertas modificaciones limpias y por mi torpeza al escoger los nodos y las líneas, no me queda el patrón lo limpio que necesito y tengo que volver a empezar. Si una vez creado un grupo se pudiera editar y añadieras los puntos o partes del patrón que te has dejado, creo que sería más práctico que tener que volver a empezar con el grupo no? Bueno s dejo mi sugerencia a ver que os parece, a lo mejor se puede hacer y con mi poca información sobre el programa no lo se hacer.

Gracias por vuestra tención, un saludo. :grinning:

3 Likes

The good news is that this feature is already planned! But other improvements have taken precedence. Thanks for bringing it up!

GT: ¡La buena noticia es que esta función ya está planeada! Pero otras mejoras han tenido prioridad. ¡Gracias por sacar el tema!

:unicorn:

1 Like

Gracias Pneumarian esperare noticias :wink:

Un saludo

Pilar

2 Likes

Yes… I have plans to update the groups. Grouping objects will be way easier, as you not only will be able to add a new (tool) object as you create it to a group, you will be able to edit or move objects to another group. Also the groups will be tied into the color and linetype, where you can assign the color and linetype of an object to its group color and linetype. So for example, you could have a group named Construction Lines, with a color of pink and a dashed linetype. When you create a new line you could assign it the Construction Line group, use Group Color, use Group Linetype, and it will automatically show as a pink dashed line. That being said, I had to add several building blocks - one of which is a Pen Style Toolbar that stores the current pen style - before advancing to updating the groups.

If you want to get an idea you can check out a vid I made with a local fork I was working on before I started working on Seamly2D… it may not look at exactly like this when I port it Seamly2D.

3 Likes