Confused on curves, need help

Hi @sjoerdg

Wow! You’re doing great :slight_smile: I’m battling the war of putting pleats into a blouse that will also serve as darts. For something that sounds so simple, my pea-brain is really battling :rofl:

1 Like

Good evening Mr Soerj. When I want to use your pattern an error message appears, a copy of which appears. What should I do ? . Note that I use Valentina software. Yours truly. Erreur draw.docx (23,8 Ko)

1 Like

If the pattern was saved in Seamly2D with a version greater than 0.6.3, it will no longer work in Valentina (and vice versa). I suggest try using Seamly2D.

2 Likes

Bonjours Thanks a lot

1 Like

I followed your valuable advice to the letter. But Seamly does not have access to my “Desktop” then “Taking measurements” where the ZPattern file is located. What should I do. Thank you for your understanding. Please find attached a screenshot. Thank you for your understanding. Seamly echec.docx (119,1 Ko)

1 Like

Try clicking on My Computer and then Desktop on the left section of the screenshot that you sent.

Still nothing really sorry. Seamly echec 2.docx (111,9 Ko)

1 Like

You have to setup the file paths in the Application Preferences->Paths. I’d attach a screencap, but I dont have internet access with my laptop at the moment.

2 Likes

Bonjours, J’ai suivi vos précieux conseils et comme par magie ça fonctionne. Merci beaucoup Hello, I followed your valuable advice and like magic it works. Thank you so much

3 Likes