Bug au premier point

@Berit,

I apologize for the delay in responding to your question. I believe that you do have the latest version available for Windows. I will create a separate topic so that the latest available version can more be clear for everyone. This is a screenshot of the most current version (of Seamly2d for windows) available on the seamly.net site

WINDOWS VERSION loaded from seamly.net as of June 2, 2020 >>>>>

Screenshot

As indicated by @slspencer, there are versions for different platforms and they will not always have the same date. I know there is an effort to create more recent builds for all platforms, but please be patient as all work is done by volunteers.

1 Like

@Berit, please see https://forum.seamly.io/t/about-the-releases-category/681

for a description of the area on this forum where you will see information about new releases. I have no doubt that when a new release becomes available for windows the information will be posted there

1 Like

Kindly please have a look in the Releases category, not the ‘About’ section of the Releases category :wink:

And yes we’re about to have some new releases by next week. Hang in there! This is exciting !!!

2 Likes

Thank you. I have downloaded and installed and it seems to be working alright.

2 Likes

@Ines, Please download our latest Linux build. We’ve tested this with Ubuntu 19 & Ubuntu 20, also Manjaro 20.

20200619 Linux Appimage Test Build!

I created an App folder and saved my Seamly2D.appimage file into it. Right click on the file and set it’s file permissions to executable.

About your previous issue: Qt widgets had a difficulty with some recent Linux distros and this has been fixed.

1 Like