Bra pattern?

@Grace provided me the manual; I’ll do a translate asap and will then keep on working on my tutorial for the skirt. I think that’s at the moment probably the most helpful for you.

1 Like

@Grace wrote the Valentina ebook and probably has it in a format other than pdf

1 Like

Thank you @kmf, yes, she gave me the editable file and I am working hard on translating :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Грейс не могли бы Вы к шаблонам бюстгальтера добавить файл мерок для бра

Hi @Natalibax I did add both files above: image

Google Translate PDF… you should be able to find a way/site to translate this pdf to German.

1 Like

Thank you, Douglas, I know google translate and so on :slight_smile: It is not for me; I can deal with the English text, too. It is just to broaden the base of people who can use the program and because it was asked for and I do not trust those translators like babelfish or so too much (although my husband says dl would be really good…). Besides, I am learning a lot about Seamly2D on translating the manual :wink:

2 Likes

There are also sites that will translate the document and keep the format and everything, but the document is a bit large for the ‘Free’ version :frowning:

They work pretty well, but the document will still need to be very carefully read through because some of the words don’t translate very well.

I’m very grateful that @moniaqua is taking the time to translate it for us :slight_smile:

1 Like

i used kristina shin

2 Likes

ohhh lovely…ll check this out…that my be exactly what im looking for…kisses!!!

1 Like

wow…das ist aber sehr sehr lieb von dir …danke

1 Like

ich arbeite mir der deutschen Oberfläche…

1 Like

now the next question arises…how to convert your bra pattern into 5. 0 version? i can’t open the ones you posted…:cold_sweat:

1 Like

Seamly2D so far seems pretty stable to me, look here:

Das hatte ich befürchtet und in weiser Voraussicht auf diese umgestellt; die Bilder im Manual lasse ich allerdings (die neu einbinden ist eine Schw…arbeit, das mach ich später), dafür schreib ich die englischen Begriffe daneben, dann lernst gleich Englisch :wink:

2 Likes

wow…das ist mega lieb von dir

1 Like

Hi @mykookoon! Were you able to install the latest Seamly2D version?

No i need to to do that…actually it says there are no updates to make…so maybe i have to download the entire program again on my mac

1 Like

@mykookoon, download the program in the link and install it, it will upgrade your version to the latest and keep all your recently opened files intact.

@Avi has created a tutorial for an underwire bra from Kristina Shin’s method:

1 Like