Berlin Workshop for Seamly2D August/September

Hello Seamly Community, I would like to inform you guys about my upcoming Seamly2D Workshop in Berlin! I’m offering an introduction to Seamly functionalities in Draw, Details and Layout modes, as well as individual user solutions for specific pattern or layout issues. It’s on two consecutive Sundays (25 August and 1 September). As a fashion designer with a bit of a nerdy heart I want to help other fashion designers tackle the first steps into Seamly2D in order to enable more of us to use the program and hopefully advance the software & community. If anyone of you is in Berlin and interested to join, shoot me a line & I can send you some further workshop info!

Have a great week, crn.

1 Like

Hi crm,

I love the idea of a workshop oin Berlin, Germany. I am from Munich and I can’t be there an 25th or 1st… So of course German is my native language.

Any chance to see you in Munich someday?

Greetings or “Servus” Anna

1 Like

Servus Anna,

I’d love that! I had one or two more people interested in a workshop in Munich, so we might be able to set something up in the future! Keep in touch!

Liebe Grüsse Corinna.

2 Likes

A Workshop at Munih would be interesting, for me too

2 Likes

Hello crn,

I am interested in your workshop and would like to join it on the 1st September. Is it still possible for me to catch up on your introduction then?

best wishes, Joan

2 Likes

hi Corinna, this sounds extremely interesting. Any chance for repeating it at another date? Maybe in Hamburg? If it would take place on two days in a row I’d love to come to Berlin too. Or even Munich. Do you maybe have a mailinglist or anything to keep us informed?

2 Likes

dear crn

that sounds great. could my partner and i join this Sunday? Do you charge anything?

best jan

2 Likes

Hey erbsenprinnzessin, if you dm me your e-mail address I’ll gladly add you to the mailing list! I’ll also post it in the forum, but I will probably e-mail first.

best c.

2 Likes

Hey Joan, i‘ve sent you a pm! You’re welcome to join today, and I’m super sorry for not checking earlier! I promise to turn on notifications from now on :joy:! I will also organize more workshops to come.

1 Like

Jan, Write you a pm as well, very welcome to join!

1 Like

Corinna, I can‘t find out how to write a private message here. Are you able to send one to me?

1 Like

Small FYI…

1. If you type the @ before the person’s forum name, it will send a notification to that person.
  2. To send a PM, click on the person’s name that you would like to message, and option will pop up to Message them.
4 Likes