ATUALIZAÇÃO DO VALENTINA quando será?

Olá , Estou com uma dúvida ? Fiz um padrão de blusa para uma cliente e quando carrego as medidas de outra cliente a pence do busto fica errado . Oque posso ter feito de errado? Já revi o padrão e não encontro onde posso ter errado .

1 Like

Por favor se alguém puder me ajudar ficarei muito grato .

1 Like

Valentina is a different version of the program… we (Seamly) have no control of Valentina.

We would need to see the pattern file and measurement file(s) to be able to help.

2 Likes

Gostaria muito de usar o seamly 2d mais infelizmente não tem as ferramentas no meu idioma . PORTUGUÊS.

1 Like

Understood. Unfortunately language translation updates to the many changes to the interface has not happened yet. I could suggest that you download an earlier version that may have more translations in Portuguese. At a point where we have done a language update you could install a newer ver. Patterns created in an earlier version will still be loadable in any newer ver. I could provide you a link to an earlier version if you would like.

2 Likes

Gostaria de verificar as medidas do novo cliente para ver se estão corretas. E então, eu verificaria se todos os arcos usados ​​para determinar se o dardo são longos o suficiente para formar o dardo para o tamanho e se estão nos lugares corretos

Fora isso, se você me enviar o padrão e os dois arquivos de medição, posso dar uma olhada para você. :slight_smile:

I would check the measurements of the new client to see that they are correct. And then, I’d check any arcs used to determine the dart are long enough to form the dart for the size and are in the correct places.

*Other than that, if you send me the pattern & both measurement files, I can have a look for you. :slight_smile: *

1 Like

Perdão só via agora . Vou te enviar.

1 Like