Assets for Mary and Paul

Robert can you do them in 1.0. alpha7. In my opinion we are better off in it. We can also rig to second life straight from the program. the posing is also suited to cloth modelling (arms to the side by default is pretty awful for draping clothes). I’ll load them up for now in the later version to have a look and backport if i can.

I have something to show you - model wise, will upload a picture here in a moment.On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 9:16 PM, Susan Spencer susan.spencer@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Matt & Robert, The work you have been doing has converged for the moment on creating avatars from MakeHuman. Robert has created some avatars, attached. Hope this helps.

---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Robert Martin robertltux@gmail.com Date: Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 6:41 PM Subject: assets for Mary and Paul To: Susan Spencer susan.spencer@gmail.com

Dropbox - marypaul.zip

included in the zip is

1 the MHM files for both MUST USE A CURRENT COPY OF MH TO LOAD 2 DAE and OBJ exports for both 3 graphic assets (only standard ones used but…) 4 a text file with the measurement runs for both (normal order and units)

please note these are NAKED models (we would be replacing the clothes anyway) Mary has the same ponytail as Faith and Paul has generic brush cut.

i have a posting in Blenderartists to see about measurements in Blender will advise as to response when i get any.

– Robert L Martin

Robert can you do them in 1.0. alpha7. In my opinion we are better off in it. We can also rig to second life straight from the program. the posing is also suited to cloth modelling (arms to the side by default is pretty awful for draping clothes). I’ll load them up for now in the later version to have a look and backport if i can.

There are to many bugs in the older version for me to safely load it (if i could even find it). The DAE file is in fact rigged for SL/OS also all of the measurements are only correct for version 1.1 (current unstable). Knowing that the default pose is wrong for clothing creation i baked a t-pose into the files i sent you.

side issue do either of you know of somebody that can do Blender texture paint?? (i would like to get some decent Indian/Latin/Polynesian skins spun up)

speaking of clothing what are y’alls thoughts on a base wardrobe for our characters?? (im thinking go with a Dancer type theme)

matt you have a copy of the 25YO ones im thinking of doing 5 10 and 15YO models (so that when we go before Expensive Folks we can cover a decent range properly)

Robert L Martin